What you Will learn ?
- Jewellery Making: For Beginners
- Learn to make unique boutique quality gemstone and pearl jewellery to sell, gift or wear.
- Make 3 different types of earrings using wire and gemstones ( or your choice of bead) to wear, gift or sell.
- Make 3 different styles of bracelets using 3 different stringing materials: 1 charm, 1 elastic and 1 beaded.
- Make 3 different styles of necklace: 1 pendant, 1 floating pendant and 1 bold statement beaded necklace.
- Inspiration for designs and secrets on making your jewellery standout.
- Learn to create basic jewellery making components and how to use them in a way to create your own designs.s
- Learn to make a boutique quality cohesive story of jewellery that sits beautifully together.
Welcome to this fantastic beginners online jewellery making class. Come join me in this class to master these skills so that you are able to unleash your creativity within. Once you start with the basics there is no end to where this could take you, there are truly so many benefits.
Learn to repair jewellery quickly
Create beautiful gifts for loved ones
Make yourself bespoke pieces in minutes
Create a jewellery business and work from home
It is so satisfying when you buy a new outfit and wish you could have a pair of earrings, bracelet or necklace to match or give your outfit that pop it needs. I cannot count the amount of times i have quickly whipped up accessories to wear for a special occasion or night out with friends, it is so satisfying that i have made them. Especially seeing the look on an admirers face when you tell them that it was YOU that made them. That always makes me smile and feel proud of myself.
Another skill this class will teach you is how to repair jewellery. We all have a few pairs of earrings that are missing a hook or a favourite necklace that just needs a clasp replaced. Well after this class you will be able to do exactly that and you’ll be amazed how simple it is once you know how. The only thing is you’ll have a queue of friends asking you to fix things!!
You will also be able to make inexpensive gifts for friends and family with your new skill. I have saved a fortune over the years by making my own gifts for my loved ones. Not only is this more special as it is handmade by you with your time and love, you can also personalise the jewellery too, to match an outfit or make a necklace length perfect for them using their favourite gemstone. It’s a great gift to have and to use it to give. It also means that you don’t need to fight the masses so much at the shops!! It’s a win win.
I must say though that my favourite part of being able to create your own jewellery is that you can live your love and work from home, whether it be a side hustle or launch it into a full time career. It allows you to chose your own hours of work, be creative, have flexibility with family commitments and to do something you love! Who doesn’t want that?
Jewellery making is a wonderful skill to have, practice and grow with so come with me and have some fun while i take you on a journey towards creative freedom.
You will learn:
How to master the tools
What components are
What a cohesive jewellery story is
About stringing materials
You will learn how to make:
Simple drop earrings
Dome stud drop earrings
Hoop drop earrings
Chain charm bracelet
Clasped beaded bracelet
Pendant chain necklace
Floating pendant necklace
Bold statement beaded necklace
- Patience to learn and fine tune your new skills
- Students will need to buy necessary tools and supplies as outlined in the Tools and Components tutorial.
Coupon Code : JOINVICKY