What you Will learn ?
- Can make better database using standard principles
- Prepare better database from scratch
- Feel comfortable to write database design in resume
Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design. Through this tutorial we will try to teach the basis components of database design and explains how to make a good database design.
Designing a database is in fact fairly easy, but there are a few rules to stick to. It is important to know what these rules are, but more importantly is to know why these rules exist, otherwise you will tend to make mistakes!
Contents of this course
- Introduction and Database Overview
- Understanding SQL Types of commands
- Tables, Views and Stored Procedures
- Database constraints
- Database Normalization
- ER Diagram
- Relational Database Management System
- RDBMS vs. NoSQL
- No prior knowledge on Database required.
Coupon Code : DBJUNE2021