What you Will learn ?
- The basics of Apache Maven – the world’s most popular Java build tool for building Java projects
- The basics of Java 8 and it’s new features – the most important Java features to know about since Java’s last main update of Java 5 with generics
- The basics of JUnit and Mockito – the de facto standard for unit testing Java applications
- The basics of the Spring framework – the word’s number one base framework which most enterprise Java projects are built on
In this course we’re going to take a sneak peak into the world of professional enterprise Java development and pull back the curtains on the main technologies used!
Welcome to the Java Developer Quick Start course where I take the top 4 tools, frameworks and topics of modern Java development, and give you a taste of each in easy to absorb units!
In this course we cover:
Apache Maven – the world’s most popular tool for building Java projects – we’ll see how to build our Java projects and see Maven in action
Java 8 and it’s new features – Java’s got functional now, so this is essential to know! Get up to speed with the new features so you don’t get left behind
JUnit and Mockito – the top test framework combination for Java projects. We’ll see these two in action to write unit tests and get acquainted with Mockito
Spring framework – this is hands-down the number 1 framework which practically all Java projects are built on these days. We’ll look at it together
We keep everything to the basics – just enough to get productive and know our way around.
So if you’re ready to peek inside the world of enterprise Java development and expand your Java knowledge, then sit back and relax and let’s jump in together as I take you on the Java Developer Quick Start. I can’t wait to see you inside! 😉
- A basic understanding of Java programming is useful and to be aware of basic coding concepts
- It’s useful to be able to use the commandline to be able to execute basic commands but is not essential
Coupon Code : Free