What you Will learn ?
- Build Single Page Applications with the Blazor framework
- Learn how to implement a clean structure with loose coupled components
In this course, we will cover all basic techniques and mechanisms you need to create sophisticated web applications with ASP.NET Core Blazor. You get an overview of the framework and what is important. After the introduction, we will start writing a Blazor WebAssembly app. The main focus of this course is on Blazor WebAssembly but don’t worry. If you want to write Blazor Server apps then you can also attend this course because almost every technique we cover is appliable to Blazor Server apps. In some topics, I will cover the differences between Blazor WebAssembly and Blazor Server.
- You should have basic knowledge about C#.NET
- You should know how to write (console) applications in C#.NET
- You should have basic knowledge about web technologies (HTML, CSS)
Coupon Code : 16AFD7C45145DA1299C5