What you Will learn ?
- How to use Pastel Pencils to Draw to 4 Sunsets
- Apply the light to dark rule when layering pastel tones
- Be able to apply the techniques learnt to their own pictures
- Easy to copy techniques with step by step videos
In my 30+ Years of Teaching Experience I have found that Pastel Pencils is the by far the easiest art medium to pick up and learn.
In this course you will learn how to use Pastel Pencils to create 4 Sunsets. You will see how to use 4 brands of Pastel Pencils, these are:
Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils
Cretacolor Pastel Pencils
STABILO CarbOthello Pastel Pencils
Caran D’Ache Pastel Pencils
Each subject only requires 6 pencils to complete making it super achievable and great fun!
What you’ll learn in this course will be a great foundation for you to be able to draw your own pictures.
The paper I use is Clairefontaine PastelMat Dark Grey which is great for layering pastel and is a great neutral tone for the colours to really pop! You can of course use any materials that you wish to use.
This course is perfect for beginners! You’ll get to see which brands produce different results and dip your toe in the water (pun intended!)
If you love drawing and want to discover easy techniques to create stunning art that you can transfer to your own pictures then this course is for you.
- Selection of Pastel Pencils (listed in the course)
- Pastel Paper – Colin uses Dark Grey PastelMat
- Colour Shaper Blending Tool (Colin uses the Tapered Ivory Size 2 Shaper)
Coupon Code : Free