What you Will learn ?
- Finally, you’ll SMOOTHLY and effortlessly play ANY song.
- (The course is meant for those who have basic knowledge of chords on the keyboard – and who want to play songs a lot more FLUENTLY, and while it does not feel like a lot of “work”)
- You’ll naturally play by using the different chord inversions in the right hand, which will make your song-playing sound MUCH better, and feel a lot EASIER for you.
- You’ll develop an independent left hand that can play complex bass lines with ease, so your playing will sound a lot richer.
- Bonus: You’ll learn a couple of ways to spice up popular songs, “jazzify” or “funkify” them to make your covers a lot more interesting and unique.
- You’ll develop a much stronger neural connection to the weak fingers – fingers 4 & 5, that would then operate with a LOT more ease – either for song-playing or for melodies.
- Throughout the process – you will be using YOUR own favorite songs – which will make everything a lot more fun.
- Enjoy the #1 most helpful Udemy instructor: upload a video of your playing- and I’ll watch and give you suggestions on how to improve.
NOTICE: This is a course for people who have some basic experience on the keyboard already, (if you can play basic chords so this is for you!) but who want to make their playing WAY smoother and more fun.
“A couple of days in and it already makes a huge difference in my playing. My fingers are moving on the keys with a lot more ease and precision.” -Barak Yaari
“Very good course with very clear explanations and great bonus material! “Alfredo
“An awesome course, just exactly what I looking for. The exercises are so powerful, just as Alon said. I am really impressed. Alon provided great tricks and tips. His teaching style is very engaging as well. I have learned a lot and improved a lot in a short time.” Napalai Sky
– How would it feel like – to know that you can FLUENTLY play all the songs that you were struggling with for a long time?
– To know that you can execute (without even paying attention to it) any chord transition that you used to struggle with?
Sounds good, right?
Welcome! This is what you’ve been looking for. By the end of this course – you will be able to easily execute the chord changes between all the basic chords – in a smooth and lightning-fast way. Without even looking. The result: You will be playing songs effortlessly.
Are you a beginner piano / keyboard player – who was some knowledge in chords but still can’t “translate” it to fluently playing songs?
Does every song you play still feels like a lot of WORK instead of FUN and good music?
Here, you will learn how to play all of the songs that YOU love, in an EFFORTLESS way, that sounds way better than how you’re used to.
In this class I’ll share with you the several absolutely most powerful exercises to what I call “the most important ability of all when it comes to playing songs smoothly” – and this is the ability to quickly move between all the different CHORD INVERSIONS, and to completely control your right hand and your left hand in the context of playing songs.
I was stuck for a long time at the place where I couldn’t really make my way through a couple of chords fluently until I started using these exercises, and that’s where everything changed. I’ll be happy to share them with you as well!
When you have total control over at least the basic chords + all of their inversions, (later you’ll also start gaining control of the more complex chords)
You can literally play not just a couple of tunes, but THOUSANDS of songs open up for you.
Your song playing will be a lot more fluent for you and will seem like much less of a “work” – and instead more as “pure fun”.
Also – moving between the inversions (instead of just the simple triads that start from the root) will enable you to “automatically” have excellent voice leading in the songs that you play – which simply means that everything will sound a lot more smooth and pleasant to the ears of the listeners.
I am a professional piano and guitar player and I still do these exercises every morning on the piano – that’s how effective they are – not only to gaining this skill, but also to keep always improving it with the more complex chords that you keep learning. So that means that you get exercises for life here!
Other things that you will dramatically feel improvement in:
Memorizing all of the chord inversions that you’ll encounter.
You’ll develop an independent left hand that can play complex bass lines with ease.
A basic playing pattern to bring thousands of songs into life on your piano – which will open up the doorways for more playing patterns.
Developing a much stronger neural connection to the weak fingers – fingers 4 & 5, that would then operate with a LOT more ease.
Gaining the ability to spice up popular songs, “jazzify” or “funkify” them to make your covers a lot more interesting and unique.
Why should you listen to me?
Hi, my name is Alon Cooper. I am touring the world while running my online teaching business, playing venues (solo or with a band), and learning from the best musicians wherever I go.
I am the founder of Guitar Songs Masters, one of the top five most read guitar blogs worldwide, and of the GuitarSongsMasters Video Courses Academy, which has over 70K students in more than 10 unique guitar courses.
Cheers, and I’m looking forward to seeing you inside,
- A basic knowledge of piano chords and some basic songs-playing patterns. (I explain exactly inside the trailer)
- A desire to become a proficient piano player who can play songs SMOOTHLY!
- A LOVE for music! (:
- You do NOT need to know how to read music note sheets. Reading chord sheets is enough.
Coupon Code : 959181271B124E856E28