What you Will learn ?
- Use multiple worksheets and workbooks to track, retrieve, consolidate and report on data using features like cell links, Group Mode, 3D Reference formulas, and Consolidate.
- Collaborate with others using Comments, Track Changes, Sharing, Co-Authoring, and Compare and Merge.
- Prepare a document for sharing by checking for accessibility and sensitive information, as well as multiple ways to protect your worksheets and workbooks from changes.
- Keep your data consistent and accurate with Data Validation and automate tasks with Macros.
- Perform complex calculations by developing a deep understanding of Excel’s Lookup functions like VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX.
- Quickly find and address errors in your formulas with Tracing, Evaluate Formula, and the Watch Window, as well as add error handling with the IFNA and IFERROR functions.
- Use your data to plan and forecast trends and explore a variety of outcomes based on variables and scenarios.
- Visualize geographic data with Map Charts and 3D Map Tours.
There are two kinds of people: Those who are masters at Excel 2019 or Excel 365, and those who wish they were
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. A spreadsheet guru can work wonders—from organizing lists; to creating multi-layered, interactive reports; to answering critical business questions like ROI, budget allocations, expense tracking, and more. This course builds on your existing Excel knowledge and teaches you how to use links, Lookup functions, Data Validation, Macros, data tables, and more.
This is our most requested training course!
If you are comfortable with using Excel for a variety of tasks, let our Microsoft Certified Trainer, Kathy Jones, walk you through more advanced topics that will take your spreadsheets to the next level and help you to be more efficient in analyzing your data.
- An intermediate knowledge of Excel is recommended.
Coupon Code : FIVESTARS